Need help with Noodle Doodle?
Click Here for the Noodle Doodle FAQ!
Try restarting your iOS device:
Restart Your Device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red “slide to power off” slider appears, and then slide the slider.
- Wait for your iOS device to turn off
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
If restarting your device doesn’t help then you can try reinstalling the game. This will reset your game’s statistics too.
Delete and Reinstall a Game
- Press the physical Home button to go to your device’s Home screen
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home Screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the “x” in the corner of the application you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your device.
- Press the Home button to exit “Delete” mode
- Tap the App Store icon to go to the App Store.
- Search for the game and then download it again.
Note: If it’s a paid app, make sure you’re using the iTunes account you purchased it with originally. If it’s not, you will be charged for the app again.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems, questions or suggestions.